That All Depends!
Packages usually leave our Western Massachusetts warehouse within 1 - 4 business days. If you need something for a specific time/event, or would like to split your order, please submit a Support Ticket up tat the top and we'll see what we can do.
Keep in mind we also don't require delivery signatures unless you specifically request it.
If You Live in the US
We currently ship things a couple of different ways.
- USPS First Class: for packages that weigh 14oz or less. Average arrival time is 2 - 4 days with delivery confirmation.
- USPS Priority Mail: for most packages. Average arrival time is 1 - 3 days with delivery confirmation.
- USPS Express Mail: for packages that need to get to their destination quickly. Average arrival time is 24 - 36 hours and items ordered with Express Mail are automatically prioritized.
- UPS & FedEx: for packages that come in brown trucks or white trucks. Click here for Fedex standards and here for UPS standards, See the map below for average ground shipping times. UPS/Fedex orders are automatically prioritized.
- Fedex SmartPost: 2-7 business days. Tracked by Fedex, delivered by USPS.
If You Live Elsewhere
Packages ship in 1-4 business days if not indicated Short Delay. You will be responsible for import taxes, customs, VAT, and other country-specific fees upon receipt of your package.
We offer DHL Parcel eCommerce shipping options for if you're in a low to medium rush and USPS Priority Express international for when you need something ASAP and money is of no concern to you. They're priced according to speed and tracking accuracy.
- DHL First Class: 220 Countries, Final Delivery scan to most countries, 3-21 days.
- DHL Priority: 220 Countries, Much Better Tracking*, 14 average transit days.
- USPS Priority Mail Express International: 3-5 average transit days is what they advertise!